Articles on this Page
- 08/28/18--04:27: _The Self-Publishing...
- 09/03/18--15:36: _7 Ways to Turbochar...
- 09/05/18--13:42: _Zetta Elliott on St...
- 09/14/18--10:36: _Insider Secrets for...
- 10/03/18--01:16: _The Anatomy of a Bo...
- 12/09/18--04:07: _A Starter Guide to ...
- 11/20/18--04:23: _Maximizing Writing ...
- 12/04/18--02:45: _Why Writers Have a ...
- 12/10/18--13:40: _What Binge-Watching...
- 12/21/18--02:42: _Shelf Savvy: How Bo...
- 08/28/18--04:27: The Self-Publishing Path: It’s Often Anything But “Self”
- 09/03/18--15:36: 7 Ways to Turbocharge Your Ebook Marketing
- 10/03/18--01:16: The Anatomy of a Book Cover: A Guide for Authors
- 12/09/18--04:07: A Starter Guide to DIY Audiobooks
- 11/20/18--04:23: Maximizing Writing Productivity While Working Full-Time
- 12/04/18--02:45: Why Writers Have a Love-Hate Relationship With Technology
- 12/10/18--13:40: What Binge-Watching ‘Stranger Things’ Taught Me About Storytelling
- 12/21/18--02:42: Shelf Savvy: How Book Categorization Helps Maximize Sales
As with so many things in the publishing world, the best approach to self-publishing depends on your goals and available resources. Here are key considerations authors must make when deciding on the right self-publishing path for them.
The post The Self-Publishing Path: It’s Often Anything But “Self” appeared first on WritersDigest.com.
Smart ebook marketing works like a magnet to bridge the gap between readers’ unmet desires and your book’s ability to satisfy those desires. Here are seven proven ebook marketing strategies you can implement immediately, at no cost.
Zetta Elliott discusses addressing complex topics in children's fiction, starting her own imprint, Rosetta Press, and what she'll address in her upcoming keynote at indieLAB.
The post Zetta Elliott on Starting Her Own Imprint & Character Development in Children’s Fiction appeared first on WritersDigest.com.
Amy Collins of New Shelves Books shares insider secrets about book sales and marketing tips for indie authors and small publishers, as well as small and indie publishing trends.
The post Insider Secrets for Indie Authors and Small Presses from Amy Collins of New Shelves Books appeared first on WritersDigest.com.
Knowing and understanding the constituent parts of a book cover will help you make the best marketing decisions when you design or commission your own.
Audiobooks are the fastest growing segment of the publishing industry. For indie authors or traditionally published authors who have retained their audio rights, now may be the perfect time to consider creating your own audiobooks. Here's your how-to guide to DIY audiobooks.
Rather than seeing full-time work as a hindrance to the craft, writers can channel advantages of their situation to maximize writing productivity. Here’s how to do that.
The post Maximizing Writing Productivity While Working Full-Time appeared first on WritersDigest.com.
These days writers hoping to write, pitch, publish and platform-build have little choice but to surrender themselves to their laptops and smartphones—a complicated predicament for the dreamers of the world. Here are several pros and cons of the writing world's love-hate relationship with technology.
The post Why Writers Have a Love-Hate Relationship With Technology appeared first on WritersDigest.com.
As fans eagerly await Season 3 of Netflix hit series Stranger Things, author Scott Hildreth offers three storytelling lessons and editing goals writers can glean from the show.
The post What Binge-Watching ‘Stranger Things’ Taught Me About Storytelling appeared first on WritersDigest.com.
Book categorization is key to finding readers and maximizing sales. Here’s what you should know.
The post Shelf Savvy: How Book Categorization Helps Maximize Sales appeared first on WritersDigest.com.