- RSS Channel Showcase 5217610
- RSS Channel Showcase 1341666
- RSS Channel Showcase 6963753
- RSS Channel Showcase 5744615
- 10/03/18--01:16: The Anatomy of a Book Cover: A Guide for Authors
- 12/09/18--04:07: A Starter Guide to DIY Audiobooks
Amy Collins of New Shelves Books shares insider secrets about book sales and marketing tips for indie authors and small publishers, as well as small and indie publishing trends.
The post Insider Secrets for Indie Authors and Small Presses from Amy Collins of New Shelves Books appeared first on WritersDigest.com.
Knowing and understanding the constituent parts of a book cover will help you make the best marketing decisions when you design or commission your own.
Audiobooks are the fastest growing segment of the publishing industry. For indie authors or traditionally published authors who have retained their audio rights, now may be the perfect time to consider creating your own audiobooks. Here's your how-to guide to DIY audiobooks.