Articles on this Page
- 09/14/18--10:36: _Insider Secrets for...
- 10/03/18--01:16: _The Anatomy of a Bo...
- 12/09/18--04:07: _A Starter Guide to ...
- 11/20/18--04:23: _Maximizing Writing ...
- 12/04/18--02:45: _Why Writers Have a ...
- 12/10/18--13:40: _What Binge-Watching...
- 12/21/18--02:42: _Shelf Savvy: How Bo...
- 10/03/18--01:16: The Anatomy of a Book Cover: A Guide for Authors
- 12/09/18--04:07: A Starter Guide to DIY Audiobooks
- 11/20/18--04:23: Maximizing Writing Productivity While Working Full-Time
- 12/04/18--02:45: Why Writers Have a Love-Hate Relationship With Technology
- 12/10/18--13:40: What Binge-Watching ‘Stranger Things’ Taught Me About Storytelling
- 12/21/18--02:42: Shelf Savvy: How Book Categorization Helps Maximize Sales
Amy Collins of New Shelves Books shares insider secrets about book sales and marketing tips for indie authors and small publishers, as well as small and indie publishing trends.
The post Insider Secrets for Indie Authors and Small Presses from Amy Collins of New Shelves Books appeared first on WritersDigest.com.
Knowing and understanding the constituent parts of a book cover will help you make the best marketing decisions when you design or commission your own.
Audiobooks are the fastest growing segment of the publishing industry. For indie authors or traditionally published authors who have retained their audio rights, now may be the perfect time to consider creating your own audiobooks. Here's your how-to guide to DIY audiobooks.
Rather than seeing full-time work as a hindrance to the craft, writers can channel advantages of their situation to maximize writing productivity. Here’s how to do that.
The post Maximizing Writing Productivity While Working Full-Time appeared first on WritersDigest.com.
These days writers hoping to write, pitch, publish and platform-build have little choice but to surrender themselves to their laptops and smartphones—a complicated predicament for the dreamers of the world. Here are several pros and cons of the writing world's love-hate relationship with technology.
The post Why Writers Have a Love-Hate Relationship With Technology appeared first on WritersDigest.com.
As fans eagerly await Season 3 of Netflix hit series Stranger Things, author Scott Hildreth offers three storytelling lessons and editing goals writers can glean from the show.
The post What Binge-Watching ‘Stranger Things’ Taught Me About Storytelling appeared first on WritersDigest.com.
Book categorization is key to finding readers and maximizing sales. Here’s what you should know.
The post Shelf Savvy: How Book Categorization Helps Maximize Sales appeared first on WritersDigest.com.